Interview day

I have a job interview tomorrow. Over the weekend, I sprained my ankle and I still can't put weight on my foot. I think heels are out of the question, but I'm determined to at least wear decent flats with my suit, no matter how much it hurts. I also woke up this morning with the snots and a sore throat. I also have my period. If I can just walk into the interview room, not cough or snot on anyone, not keel over from the pharmaceutical cocktail I'll have taken to get me in the door, everything should be fine, right?


Well, my interview went fine. In true LA fashion though, when I walked out of the interview room into the hallway, I nearly bumped into Tommy Lee. Also in true LA fashion, no one cared about Tommy Lee. The cordoned off media area was completely empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment